Letter of Inquiry Grant Application
Taos Community Foundation is pleased to launch the 2019 Impact Taos Letter of Inquiry (LOI) Grant Announcement & Application. Eligible nonprofit organization’s are invited to apply for this short-cycle grant opportunity. This application cycle provides nonprofit organizations with an chance to apply for competitive funding consideration by sharing a concise narrative of a nonprofit’s activities, along with an overview of the community need and/or issue being addressed by the organization’s work. We invite you to read the 2019 Impact Taos Announcement & Application in full to learn more about the required application elements.
2019 Impact Taos Letter Of Inquiry Announcement
- 2019 Impact Taos Letter of Inquiry (LOI) Announcement, Guidelines, and Application Materials (PDF)
- 2019 Impact Taos Letter of Inquiry (LOI) Announcement, Guidelines, and Application Materials (Word)
Letter of Inquiry Applications must include ALL the following elements to be considered complete:
- (1) Impact Taos LOI Proposal Cover Sheet (please download and submit with your application)
- (2) LOI Narrative Part 1 & Part 2 (please see Announcement for Narrative Questions and submission )
- (3) Budget Outline (please see Announcement for budget outline requirements and questions)
- (4) Nonprofit Documentation / Signature Page (please download and submit with your application)
To be considered for Taos Community Foundations’s Core Grants Committee review, completed Letter of Inquiry Grant Applications must be received by Thursday, March 7, 2019 @ 4:00pm via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Early submissions are strongly encouraged. All submitted applications will receive written acknowledgement of application materials by Taos Community Foundation staff no later than 2 days after submission.
For Letter of Inquiry Grant Application questions, please contact Helen Forte, Director of Community Outreach, via phone 575-737-9300 or e-mail email@example.com