Letter of Inquiry Grant Application
Taos Community Foundation is pleased to launch the 2019 Impact Taos Letter of Inquiry (LOI) Grant Announcement & Application. Eligible nonprofit organization’s are invited to apply for this short-cycle grant. This application cycle provides nonprofit organizations with an opportunity to apply for competitive funding consideration by sharing a concise narrative of a nonprofit’s activities, along with an overview of the community need and/or issue being addressed by the organization’s work. We invite you to read the 2019 Impact Taos Application & Announcement in full to learn more about the required application elements.
2019 Impact Taos Letter Of Inquiry Announcement
- 2019 Impact Taos Letter of Inquiry (LOI) Announcement, Guidelines, and Application Materials (PDF)
- 2019 Impact Taos Letter of Inquiry (LOI) Announcement, Guidelines, and Application Materials (Word)
Letter of Inquiry Applications must include ALL the following elements to be considered complete:
- (1) Impact Taos LOI Proposal Cover Sheet (please download and submit with your application)
- (2) LOI Narrative Part 1 & Part 2 (please see Announcement for Narrative Questions and submission )
- (3) Budget Outline (please see Announcement for budget outline requirements and questions)
- (4) Nonprofit Documentation / Signature Page (please download and submit with your application)
To be considered for Taos Community Foundations’s Grants Committee Review, completed Letter of Inquiry Grant Applications must be received by Thursday, March 7, 2019 @ 4:00pm via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Early submissions are strongly encouraged. All submitted applications will receive written acknowledgement of application materials by Taos Community Foundation staff no later than 2 days after submission.
For Letter of Inquiry Grant Application questions, please contact Helen Forte, Director of Community Outreach, via phone 575-737-9300 or e-mail email@example.com
Taos Community Foundation’s grant-making philosophy is that any grant we make will support the improvement of our communities’ quality of life. Grants are extended thru both competitive application cycles and also as direct awards from donor advised funds, that may be awarded throughout a calendar year. All grants awarded from Taos Community Foundation are issued in accordance with our Granting Policies. We are continually looking at methods to streamline our granting process to create a simple pathway for non-profits to share their great ideas, while also striving to meet the reporting needs of both our donors and administrative practices.
Grants may be awarded to organizations that:
- Are located to serve the people of Taos and western Colfax Counties
- Are tax-exempt under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code or are a public or governmental agency or a federally recognized tribe in the State of New Mexico, or that have a fiscal sponsor;
- Employ staff and provide services without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or sexual orientation.
Please sign up for eNews to be notified of any/all Taos Community Foundation updates and grant opportunities.
For More Information please contact Helen Forte, Director of Community Outreach (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (575) 737-9300