Chevron Grants for Good Fund –
Grant Opportunity 2023
Welcome to the Chevron Grants for Good Fund grant cycle at Taos Community Foundation. This grant opportunity is open for organizations serving the Questa area. Applications may be submitted for operational support, or specific projects.
You are eligible to apply if you meet the following criteria:
- Must serve the Questa area- including Lama, El Rito, Amalia, San Cristobal, and Cerro.
- Tax-exempt under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code, are a public or governmental agency or a federally recognized tribe in the State of New Mexico, or have a fiscal sponsor.
- Employ staff and provide services without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or sexual orientation.
- Be current with all State and Federal reporting requirements: In Good Standing with the IRS, NM Secretary of State, and NM Attorney General.
The Grant Application must be completed online. You will first need to register in the Grant Application System by creating an account. We suggest creating your account well in advance of the deadline to avoid any last minute issues. At the time of registration, you are required to enter the following information:
- A username that is an email address (We suggest using an email address that is available to anyone at your organization who may need to access the information).
- Your contact information
- Your organization’s information, including the EIN/Tax ID number. (If you do not have a tax ID number, instructions for proceeding will be given online).
- Contact information for the organization’s Executive Officer
Grant Application Deadline is Saturday, April 8th at 5 PM MST.
Before you begin the application process, please be sure that you have collected all the documents listed in the Documentation Checklist below.
Once you begin the application process, you can save your form and return to it later. Remember to click “Submit Form” when you complete your online application. Note: Once the online application has been submitted, you will not be able to make any changes to it.
Once you have registered, your account dashboard is displayed on the screen every time you log in. From the dashboard you can do the following:
- Edit your contact information
- Begin the application process
- Access application drafts and submitted applications
Tutorials for assisting you with the application process can be accessed by clicking the links below:
Creating an Account Video Tutorial
Applying for a Grant Video Tutorial
Understanding the Applicant Dashboard
CLICK HERE for the Document Checklist and Online Application Tips:
(Have the checklist documents ready to upload, before applying.)
If you have any questions please contact Taos Community Foundation staff at 575-737-9300.
Connect with Us
Join our Online Newsletter and Like Us on Facebook to stay current with Taos Community Foundation news, updates, and announcements.
Sign Up today and Opt in to receive Nonprofit News & Updates from Taos Community Foundation. Be sure to add email@example.com to your address book, so our emails will arrive in your inbox.
Like Taos Community Foundation today!