Youth Heartline Fund
Youth Heartline is a 501(c) 3 organization that was founded in 1991 as a Child Advocacy Program that supports over vulnerable children and families throughout the Eight Judicial District of New Mexico. The flagship program that introduced Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) to the community has expanded to include the following programs:
- SmArt House – an after school enrichment program in a low-income housing development, provides neighborhood kids with a safe place to do fun, educational activities.
- Trails to Trees – in partnership with other non-profit programs, local at-risk youth experience half and full-day outdoor activities on a monthly basis.
- Family Empowerment – providing counseling, advocacy and assistance accessing resources for families experiencing or recovering from violence and trauma.
- Taos Pueblo Family Navigator – providing assistance to native families who are victims of crime.
- Safe Exchange / Supervised Visitation –providing a safe place for children to transition between separated parents, either through a court or self-referral.
Youth Heartline’s mission is to make life safer and better for vulnerable children and families in the community.
Read more about Youth Heartline HERE.
If you are considering making a bequest to the Youth Heartline Endowment Fund of the Taos Community Foundation, we recommend the following:
In order to make a bequest, you should speak with your attorney. Your attorney can help you include a bequest to Taos Community Foundation in your estate plan, and we would be happy to work with you and your attorney to help you identify ways to give that will ensure your charitable objectives are met. We will also work with you and your attorney to craft language to accomplish your objectives, but have provided some basic bequest language to get you started.
Specific Dollar Amount/Personal Property
I hereby, give, devise and bequeath [$dollars / description of property] to Taos Community Foundation, a non-profit organization located at 115 La Posta Rd, Ste A, Taos, New Mexico, 87571, Federal Tax ID # 85-0425147, to support the Youth Heartline Endowment Fund.
Specific Real Estate
I hereby give, devise and bequeath all of the right, title and interest in and to the real estate located at [address or description of property] to Taos Foundation for Property Gifts, Inc., a non-profit affiliate of the Taos Community Foundation located at 115 La Posta Rd, Ste A, Taos, New Mexico, 87571, Federal Tax ID # 27-0998249, for Youth Heartline Endowment Fund.
Percentage of an Estate
I hereby, give, devise and bequeath [percentage of your estate] to Taos Community Foundation, a non-profit organization located at 115 La Posta Rd, Ste A, Taos, New Mexico, 87571, Federal Tax ID # 85-0425147, for Youth Heartline Endowment Fund.
Other Gift Options
If you would like information about other ways to give, including gifts of stock, IRA contributions, wired funds or other gifts with immediate tax deductions, please contact Traci at email@example.com or call 575-737-9300.
To donate online, directly to the Youth Heartline Endowment Fund Click Here