The Leonard and Jane Lecht Legacy Scholarship was established as a permanent fund in 2008. The annual scholarship award is available to one employee of the Taos Retirement Village for continuing education at an accredited institution of higher learning. Applicants must be currently employed by Taos Retirement Village, and for a minimum of at least six months. Applicants must also have worked an average of eighteen (18) hours per week during the 6 months preceding the application submittal.
The single award for 2019 is $600.
- A current employee of Taos Retirement Village with a documented employment record of a minimum of 6 months, and no less than 18 hours as a regular work schedule during the most recent 6 months
- Have a high school diploma or GED certificate
- Must attend an accredited program in the applicant’s chosen professional field
- The program may be an on-line course(s) provided it meets all accredited standards
- Scholarship will be awarded pending proof of 2018/19 School registration
- Priority will be given to a student applicant who is close to completing a program that would allow a higher level of credentialing or licensure
COMPLETED APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY MARCH 20, 2019 @ 4:00 PM