Impact Taos 2020
Thank you all for attending the recent Launch event. We appreciate your time and are grateful for your service to Taos and western Colfax County.
Taos Community Foundation is happy to share the following information that was presented at the February 18th event.
You are eligible to apply if you meet the following criteria:
- Must serve Taos and/or western Colfax Counties.
- Tax-exempt under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code, are a public or governmental agency or a federally recognized tribe in the State of
New Mexico, or have a fiscal sponsor.
- Employ staff and provide services without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or sexual orientation.
The Grant Application must be completed online. You will first need to register in the Grant Application System by creating an account. We suggest creating your account well in advance of the deadline to avoid any last minute issues. At the time of registration, you are required to enter the following information:
- A username that is an email address (We suggest using an email address that is available to anyone at your organization who may need to access the information).
- Your contact information
- Your organization’s information, including the EIN/Tax ID number. (If you do not have a tax ID number, instructions for proceeding will be given online).
- Contact information for the organization’s Executive Officer
Grant Application Deadline is Wednesday, March 18th at 4:00pm MST.
Before you begin the application process, please be sure that you have collected all the documents listed in the Impact Taos Documentation Checklist below.
Once you begin the application process, you can save your form and return to it later. Remember to click “Submit Form” when you complete your online application. Note: Once the online application has been submitted, you will not be able to make any changes to it.
There are two application forms available. Please be sure you use the correct form. Fiscally Sponsored Organizations or Projects should apply using the Fiscally Sponsored Organization Application Form. Once you have registered, your account dashboard is displayed on the screen every time you log in. From the dashboard you can do the following:
- Edit your contact information
- Begin the application process
- Access application drafts and submitted applications
Tutorials for assisting you with the application process can be accessed by clicking the links below:
Click Here for a Printable Tutorial
Creating an Account Video Tutorial
Applying for a Grant Video Tutorial
Understanding the Applicant Dashboard
CLICK HERE for the Impact Taos Document Checklist and Online Application Tips:
(Have the checklist documents ready to upload, before applying.)
If you have not read the Center for Non Profit Excellence NM Principles and Practices Guide, please download a copy before you begin your application. You will be asked to refer to this publication in your application. Click Here to download a copy of the guide.
Connect with Us
Join our Online Newsletter and Like Us on Facebook to stay current with Taos Community Foundation news, updates, and announcements.
Sign Up today and Opt in to receive Nonprofit News & Updates from Taos Community Foundation. Be sure to add email@example.com to your address book, so our emails will arrive in your inbox.
Like Taos Community Foundation today!